Hello from Coldstream Creek Farm,
It’s that time of year again to start thinking about your perfect Christmas Tree.
We will be opening Thanksgiving Sunday for the first day of tagging.
We ask that you park up our driveway for the tagging process. Feel free to park in front of the garage doors, beside the barn or wherever you can find a spot that doesn’t block someone in. Please be cautious as you drive up our driveway as there will likely be children around.
All trees are $60
Our Days open for tagging a Christmas tree are:
- Sunday October 7 10AM – 4PM
- Sunday October 14 10AM – 4PM
- Sunday October 21 10AM – 4PM
- Sunday October 28 10AM – 4PM
- Sunday November 4 10AM – 4PM
- Sunday November 18 10AM – 4PM
- Sunday November 25 10AM – 4PM
* Please note we will NOT be open Sunday November 11 in honour of Remembrance Day
Days Open for Christmas tree Cutting:
- Saturday December 1 10AM – 4PM
- Sunday December 2 10AM – 4PM
- Saturday December 8 10AM – 4PM
- Sunday December 9 10AM – 4PM
- Saturday December 15 10AM – 4PM
- Sunday December 16 10AM – 4PM
- Saturday December 22 10AM – 4PM
* Please keep in mind that it starts to get dark in December before 4PM. So we ask that you are heading up the field by 3:30pm to cut down your tree.
As always, if these above dates do not work for you please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your schedule.
We welcome all well behaved dogs on a leash. Please be respectful and clean up after your furry friends.
We are looking forward to seeing you all again,
Matt and Miranda
10900 Coldstream Creek Rd
Coldstream, BC V1B 1C9
Get Map Directions
Subscribe to our newsletter
© Coldstream Creek Farm 2019
Designed, Developed and Hosted by Sproing Creative